1. : How to Shoot Great Photographs with a Film or Digital Camera (3rd Edition) by Bryan Peterson - For serious amateur photographers who already shoot perfectly focused, accurately exposed images but want to be more creative with a camera. More Info.
2. Learning to See Creatively: Design, Color & Composition in Photography (Updated Edition) by Bryan Peterson - Almost everyone can "see" in the conventional sense, but developing photographic vision takes practice. Learning to See Creatively helps photographers visualize their work, and the world, in a whole new light. More Info.
3. Beyond Portraiture: Creative People Photography by Bryan Peterson - Take great pictures of people--beyond portraits, photos that capture a moment. More Info.
4. Capturing the Light: An Inspirational and Instructional Guide to Landscape Photography by Peter Watson - This outstanding book showcases 90 of Peter Watson's stunning photographs, all capturing the light to perfection. Each photograph is allocated a page for display. More Info.
5. Photographic Composition By Tom Grill - Effective image design, a key ingredient in successful photographs, is a skill that any serious photographer must learn and master. More Info.
6. Creative Nature and Outdoor Photography by Brenda Tharp - Professional and amateur photographers alike will find an array of surefire strategies in Creative Nature and Outdoor Photography, an indispensable guide that demonstrates how to use classic visual design principles to create strong, compelling, nature photos. More Info. Kindle Addition
7. Photography by Barbara London - A picture tells a thousand stories, but the one it doesn't tell is how the shot was made. Barbara London and John Upton's Photography is an all-inclusive look at the craft of photography. More Info.
8. John Shaw's Nature Photography Field Guide by John Shaw - An updated bestseller, this book of extraordinarily beautiful photographs of nature contains state-of-the-art instruction on how any photographer can aim for equally impressive results every time a camera is focused on the great outdoors. More Info.
9. The Digital Photography Book by Scott Kelby - "Kelby's laid-back writing style is perfect for those looking for fascinating insights without getting caught up in technical detail. More Info.
10. The Betterphoto Guide to Digital Photography (Amphoto Guide Series) by Jim Miotke - This practical, lesson-based workbook gives readers a step-by-step tutorial in getting bright, crisp, beautiful pictures from their digital cameras every time. More Info.
11. The Hot Shoe Diaries: Big Light from Small Flashes - After spending more than thirty years behind the lens—working for National Geographic, Time, Life, and Sports Illustrated—Joe McNally knows about light. He knows how to talk about it, shape it, color it, control it, and direct it. Most importantly, he knows how to create it...using small hot shoe flashes. More Info.
12. The Moment It Clicks: Photography secrets from one of the world's top shooters - THE FIRST BOOK WITH ONE FOOT ON THE COFFEE TABLE, AND ONE FOOT IN THE
CLASSROOM More Info
I personally learned a lot from reading "Understanding Exposure" What photography books have you read lately? Do you recommend any good books?