With today's economy it seems we are all on some kind of crazy budget just so we can pay our bills each month. The cost of gas, food and everything else has really cut into all my hobbies and especially my photography hobby. I don't see any $600 plus dollar lenses in my immediate future but maybe, just maybe a new budget lens could satisfy my photography urges in the mean time, all 5 under $300 dollars each....
Here is a list of my top five great budget lenses, and when I say great I mean all 5 of these lenses get great user reviews. So don't even hesitate to pick one up thinking it's to cheap to be good!
1. Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens $180 - User Reviews
2. Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED IF AF-S DX VR $194 - User Review
3. Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF $125 - User Reviews
4. Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX - $199 - User Reviews
5. Nikon 40mm f/2.8G AF-S DX Micro $280 - User Reviews
Let us know if you have a favorite budget lens!