Monday, May 25, 2015

Yosemite With My Trusty D90 - Finally!

Finally got to spend a day in Yosemite park with my D90. I only had time for about 80 photos and really only got a couple I liked. Being rushed is not good! My next trip will be much better planned for photo opportunity's. This place is amazing and I cant wait to spend more time here with my good ol' Nikon D90. Here's a couple shoots!

Half Dome with a touch of HDR. Tamron 17-50mm 2.8, Hoya Polarizer ƒ/7, 1/200, 22m
Tunnel View. Tamron 17-50mm 2.8, Hoya Polarizer, ƒ/13.0, 1/500. 46mm.

8 comments:

Karl said...

Very nice photos.

Scbbbc said...

Thank you Karl!

Bob Carlson said...

Excellent photos. I have been revisiting my D70 recently. I'll need to try harder to get results like these.

Flavio - Fotografia DF said...

great pictures !!!! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Hard to beat the D90

UI UX Studio Delhi said...

Amazing web log and really fascinating stuff you bought here! I positively learned plenty from reading through a number of your earlier posts in addition and set to drop a discuss this one!

Jeff Amira said...

Ey Yaa

Clipping Path said...

I gotta bookmark this website it seems extremely helpful very useful. Thanks